Spring has definitely come early this year, and most people are in the mood for some weekend home projects. Why not choose something that will not only improve your home, but also be an investment by saving you money for years to come.
Here's five easy weekend projects that can add to your bottom line:
1. Paint Your Home with Liquid Insulation. Making your home more energy efficient has never been easier. Thanks to the science of nanotechnology, you can simply paint on Nansulate® HomeProtect clear, liquid insulation to reduce energy costs, while also keeping your exterior cleaner and mold resistant. Customers report 20%-40% savings. Check it out at www.nansulate.com/homeprotect.
2. Plant Some Edibles. Planting a home food garden tends to be on the perpetual 'to do' list, but with grocery prices climbing fast, there's no better time to get started. Tomatoes, green beans, strawberries, carrots, and potatoes are all easy to grow, can reduce your grocery bill while adding organic staples at a fraction of the store price. Find tips at the National Gardening Association website www.garden.org.
3. Install Dimmer Switches. Want to add a little mood lighting, plus save energy? Replace some of your standard light switches with dimmer switches that give you the flexibility of using less light and less energy. Those pennies saved add up, and the switches are very affordable (some as low as $15). You can find an easy how to at www.diynetwork.com.
4. Add Rain Barrels to Save Water. Rain barrels are a great way to recycle rain water for use in watering your lawn or plants. Save money on your water bill by taking advantage of the water that falls free from the sky. Bonus activity: Paint your rain barrel as a fun family art project. Rain barrels are easy to find in the garden section of your local hardware or super store.
5. Install Ceiling Fans. You don't have to live in the south to experience the benefit of reduced cooling costs in the summer. Ceiling fans can allow you to increase your thermostat in the summer while still staying cool and comfortable. There are also many design styles to choose from to add a boost to any decor while saving you money.
Not applicable with any other discounts.
Order online easily through our secure shopping cart.
Contact us at 800-767-3998 or contact(at)nansulate.com.